Can is used to say that someone or something is able to do something, either now, or as a natural characteristic, as a continuing skill, as something learnt.
When talking about what is possible in a given situation, or about an opportunity that is open to someone, use can or be able to.
We use may or might to talk about possibility:
· to talk about a possible situation:
· to politely ask for permission to do something:
· to politely give someone permission to do something:
· to admit that something is the case before stating a contrasting fact:
· to express a wish or hope: