• Earth is a planet on which we live.
• Our Earth is approximately 4,000 miles from surface to centre.
• Our Earth is made up of four distinct layers.
• These layers are:
FOUR DISTINCT LAYERS OF EARTH
Figure 1: Layers of Earth
The Earth’s Crust:
Figure 2: Earth’s crust
The Earth’s Mantle:Read More...
INTRODUCTION TO MINERALS
• Our Earth’s crust is made up of many elements.
• There are 90 known elements that exist in the Earth’s crust.
• These elements combine with one another in a number of natural ways, creating molecules known as minerals.Read More...