• Plants are the most vital part of our environment. They form the very first layer of ecosystem. They are the food producers. There would be no life without plants.
• Plants are living organisms such as trees, herbs, bushes, grasses, vines, ferns, mosses, and green algae.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PLANTS
• They are of different colours, shapes, and sizes.
• Plants are alive, just like human beings and animals.
• They grow and die.Read More...
PARTS OF A TYPICAL PLANT
• The roots of a plant are very important.
• They keep the plant anchored to the ground and absorb nutrients and water from the soil.
• The roots also store food.
• Flowering plant stems, leaves, and flowers make up the plant shoot system.