The Present Simple of be is like this:
I'm You're He/ She/It's
We're You're They're
These are the negative forms:
We use be in many situations:
1. to talk about people and places etc.
1. Sagar is my best friend.
2. Kutubminar is in New Delhi.
3. Ravi and Kavi are intelligent students.
4. I’m from Rajasthan.
2. to talk about the time & weather:
1. It’s ten o’ clock.
2. It’s hot today.Read More...
Usage of Be :
We use the short form when we are speaking or writing a friendly letter:
We're on holiday in Kashmir. It's very cold here.
Using the long form in speaking often implies emphasis.
We can use a short form after a singular noun but not if the noun ends in ch, sh, x, z, s:
The taxi’s here.
This cake's nice.
This watch is expensive.
The dish is tasty.
That buzz is loud.