Math olympiad exams preparations for class 1
(1) Ankur read a book from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. and read another book from 8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. How many hours did he read altogether?
A. 3 hours B. 5 hours C. 4 hours D. 2 hours
(2) How many Tuesdays are there in August?
A. 4 B. 3 C. 2 D. 5
(3) Which of the following activity can you finish in one second?
A. blink your eyes B. count to 100
C. make a sand castle D. read two pages
(4) What day is the Fourth of July?
A. Sunday B. Monday C. Tuesday D. Friday
(5) Which activity will take more than 1 minute to finish?
A. bathing B. washing a car
C. getting a haircut D. all of these
(6) What is the first day of October?
A. Saturday B. Sunday C. Monday D. Tuesday
(7) How many minutes are in one hour?
A. 20 B. 30 C. 50 D. 60
(8) What is the last day of March?
A. Wednesday B. Thursday C. Friday D. Saturday
(9) How many hours are in a day?
A. 12 B. 24 C. 30 D. 60
(10) What are the months between July and October?
A. August and November B. August and September
C. June and August D. March and April
(1)-D; (2)-D; (3)-A; (4)-B; (5)-D; (6)-A; (7)-D; (8)-B; (9)-B; (10)-B