(1) What shape is this?
A. Cylinder B. Cone C. Pyramid D. Rectangle Cube
(2) What shape has a square at the bottom and a point at the top?
A. cone B. prism C. pyramid D. cylinder
(3) What shape is this?
A. Cylinder B. Cube C. Cone D. Pyramid
(4) How many edges does this shape have?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 9 D. 10
(5) Which one is a sphere?
A. a carrot B. a dice C. a marble D. a ring
(6) Which one is a cube?
A. a dice B. a coin C. an envelope D. a stamp
(7) How many sides does an octagon have?
A. 8 B. 6 C. 4 D. 5
(8) What two shapes are missing in the pattern?
A. XO B. XV C. OX D. XX
(9) Which of these figures are symmetric?
A. A and D B. C and D C. D and B D. B and C
(10) How many lines of symmetry does this triangle have?
Hint: The triangle shown in the picture is an equilateral triangle
(all three sides are equal length).
A. 1 B. 3 C. 2 D. 4
(1)–C; (2)–C; (3)–C; (4)–B; (5)–C; (6)–A; (7)–A; (8)–A; (9)–B; (10)–B