(11) This figure is a __________ line.
A. Horizontal B. Vertical C. Parallel D. Perpendicular
(12) How many lines of symmetry does this picture have?
A. 4 B. 3 C. 5 D. 8
(13) If two lines run side by side and never meet, they are called _____.
A. Parallel lines B. Perpendicular lines
C. Intersecting lines D. Vertical lines
(14) These lines are ______ lines.
A. Perpendicular B. Horizontal
C. Parallel D. Intersecting
(15) How many lines of symmetry does this shape have?
A. 4 B. 1 C. 2 D. 3
(16) I am 3 dimensional and I have one face, no sides and no edges. What Am I ?
A. Cube B. Hexagon C. Sphere D. Prism
(17) How many sides does a triangle have?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
(18) How do you know if a shape is a square not a rectangle?
A. a rectangle has 4 sides that are equal in length
B. a rectangle has 2 parallel sides that are unequal in length
C. a square has 4 sides all the same length
D. a square has 3 sides while a rectangle has 4 sides
(19) Which shape has four sides that are the same length?
A. triangle B. rectangle C. square D. cone
(20) Which of the following has a line of symmetry?
A. W B. F C. 5 D. 7
(11)–B; (12)–A; (13)–A; (14)–C; (15)–B; (16)–C; (17)–C; (18)–C; (19)–C; (20)–A