(1) Which side of the following shape is the longest?
A. A B. B C. C D. D
(2) Which triangle is the biggest one?
A. B B. C C. D D. A
(3) Which side of the following shape is the shortest?
A. A B. C C. D D. E
(4) How many bricks of the same size as shown in the picture can fit in the tub given below?
A. 3 B. 7 C. 5 D. 6
(5) What is the approximate weight of the "Box B"?
A. 1 kg B. 9 kg C. 8 kg D. 3 kg
(6) How many bricks of the same size as shown in the picture can fit in the tub given below?
A. 2 B. 5 C. 7 D. 6
(7) What is the total weight of the two boxes in the picture below?
A. 10 kilogram B. 30 kilogram
C. 20 kilogram D. 40 kilogram
(8) Which item can you lift easily with one hand?
A. B. C. D.
(9) Which of the following distance is the longest?
A. Home to School B. Living Room to Kitchen
C. Jaipur to Bombay D. Earth to Moon
(10) What is the length of the crayon shown in the picture?
A. 10 centimeter B. 15 centimeter
C. 5 centimeter D. 17 centimeter
(1)-D; (2)-B; (3)-A; (4)-A; (5)-D; (6)-A; (7)-B; (8)-A; (9)-D; (10)-B