(1) There were eleven players on a field. Three more players joined the game.
How many players are there on the field now?
A. Twelve B. Thirteen C. Fifteen D. Fourteen
(2) Rita drove 46 km in two days. She drove 24 km on first day. How many km did she drive on second day?
A. 20 km B. 32 km C. 24 km D. 22 km
(3) Hitesh spent six hours traveling from Bombay to Vadodara and nine hours traveling from Vadodara to Ahmedabad. How much time did he spend traveling?
A. 16 hours B. 15 hours C. 10 hours D. 12 hours
(4) Uranus has 27 moons. Neptune has 13 moons. How many moons do they have altogether?
A. 40 B. 30 C. 45 D. 20
(5) Raju had sixteen Rupees in his pocket. He spent four Rupees to buy a top and seven Rupees to buy a light. How many Rupees does he have now?
A. 5 B. 7 C. 20 D. 10
(6) Shruti had fifteen roses. She gave three roses to her dad and seven roses to her mom. How many roses does she have now?
A. Ten B. Five C. Zero D. Twelve
(7) Gita had 9 stickers. She gave 2 stickers to Natali. How many stickers does she have now?
A. 9 + 2 = 11 B. 6 + 3 = 9 C. 9 – 5 = 4 D. 9 – 2 = 7
(8) Komal had five pencils. She got three more pencils from her brother and four more from her friend. How many pencils does she have now?
A. Ten B. Eleven C. Twelve D. Thirteen
(9) There were 10 children on the climbing bars. Four children left. How many children are on the bars now?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 4 D. 3
(10) Solve the expression shown below.
Ten – Three – Five + Two = ?
A. One B. Four C. Three D. Nine
(1)-D; (2)-D; (3)-B; (4)-A; (5)-A; (6)-B; (7)-D; (8)-C; (9)-B; (10)-B