(1) There were eleven players on a field. Three more players joined the game.
How many players are there on the field now?
A. Twelve B. Thirteen C. Fifteen D. Fourteen
(2) Rita drove 46 km in two days. She drove 24 km on first day. How many km did she drive on second day?
A. 20 km B. 32 km C. 24 km D. 22 km
(3) Hitesh spent six hours traveling from Bombay to Vadodara and nine hours traveling from Vadodara to Ahmedabad. How much time did he spend traveling?
A. 16 hours B. 15 hours C. 10 hours D. 12 hours
(4) Uranus has 27 moons. Neptune has 13 moons. How many moons do they have altogether?
A. 40 B. 30 C. 45 D. 20
(5) Raju had sixteen Rupees in his pocket. He spent four Rupees to buy a top and seven Rupees to buy a light. How many Rupees does he have now?
A. 5 B. 7 C. 20 D. 10
(1)-D; (2)-D; (3)-B; (4)-A; (5)-A