Try the following multiple choice questions :
(6) Shruti had fifteen roses. She gave three roses to her dad and seven roses to her mom. How many roses does she have now?
A. Ten B. Five C. Zero D. Twelve
(7) Gita had 9 stickers. She gave 2 stickers to Natali. How many stickers does she have now?
A. 9 + 2 = 11 B. 6 + 3 = 9 C. 9 – 5 = 4 D. 9 – 2 = 7
(8) Komal had five pencils. She got three more pencils from her brother and four more from her friend. How many pencils does she have now?
A. Ten B. Eleven C. Twelve D. Thirteen
(9) There were 10 children on the climbing bars. Four children left. How many children are on the bars now?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 4 D. 3
(10) Solve the expression shown below.
Ten – Three – Five + Two = ?
A. One B. Four C. Three D. Nine
(6)-B; (7)-D; (8)-C; (9)-B; (10)-B