WORD BANK: Bit, boot, capslock, cpu, device, ibm, keyboard, laptop, monitor, mouse, network, numerickeys, personalcomputer, printer, ram, rom, shift, speakers, upload.
2. change the case of the letter when pressed.
3. Any hardware unit that is either part of, or is connected to, your PC
4. Read-Only Memory
7. A video display terminal.
8. _______ are found on the right side of the keyboard and act much like a calculator pad,
9. To start up a computer
10. Small, lightweight, portable battery- powered computers that can fit onto your lap.
13. Random Access Memory
15. The process of transferring information from a computer to a web site
16. A system of interconnected computers.
1. An input device
5. The ________ is a mean of sending information to the computer.
6. International Business Machines
9. The smallest piece of computer information, either the number 0 or 1
11. A single-user computer containing a central processing unit (CPU) and one or more memory circuits.
12. An output device
14. The brain of the computer.
17. A mechanical device for printing a computer's output on paper.
18. change the case of the letter when pressed.
19. These are the devices that the sounds come out of which are sometimes built into the monitor.