- This workbook contain carbon and its compounds
- Allotrope of carbon Structures and properties of common allotropes of carbon like diamond, graphite and fullerene.
- This book contains carbon and its compounds-Chemical properties
- Chemical properties of carbon and its compounds
- Brief description of chemical reactions of “Carbon and its compounds “like combustion reaction, Substitution reaction, Addition reaction, Oxidation and Reduction reaction.
- This book contains - Carbon and its compounds, Important carbon compounds Physical and Chemical properties of Ethanol and Acetic acid. Manufacture of Soaps and detergents and their cleansing action.Read More...
- This book contains - Carbon and its compounds.
- Physical and Chemical properties of Ethanol and Acetic acid.
- Manufacture of Soaps and detergents and their cleansing action.
Carbon and its compounds Worksheet-1
Fill in The Blanks:
____ bonds are present between carbon atoms in saturated hydrocarbons.
The formula of Buckminster fullerene is _________.
________ is the general name of the class of compounds having general formula CnH2n.
______ is the name of sixth member of homologous series carbon compounds represented by the general formula CnH2n–2
The number of carbon atoms in decanoic acid is _________.
Fuels burn with yellow flame when oxygen supply is ________.
Multiple-Choice Question:Read More...