Solve the word problems below.
(1) Sanjay had to memorize 11 vocabulary words for his Science test and 10 vocabulary words for his English test. How many words did he have to memorize in all?
(2) The plane landed for a stopover after 6 km, then took off and flew another 6 km. What was the total distance traveled?
Try to solve each of the math problems below. Write your answer as a Roman Numeral.
(1) XVI – III = ________________________
(2) XX – III = ________________________
(3) XI – V = ________________________Read More...
In which unit you will measure the following:
(a) centimeter, (b) metre, (c) kilometre
Also write the approximate answer.
____________ (1) How wide is a Rs. 50 note?
____________ (2) How wide is a 50 p coin ?Read More...
Try the following questions :
(1) When they left on their field trip at 11:30 a.m., the teacher told the class that they would be back in 15 hours. What time would they be back?
(2) Ketan's watch is 10 hours slow. His watch says it is 12:27 a.m.. What time is it really?
(3) You want to be at the beach by 4:50 a.m.. The trip takes 24 hours. What time should you leave for the beach?Read More...