• Just like vitamins, minerals help in the growth and development of body.
• Minerals are elements that form in the soil.
• They perform functions such as strengthening the bones and maintaining a normal heartbeat.
• Eating a balanced diet means providing nutrients to our body by consuming a wide variety of foods and drinks from all the food groups.
• A diet that contains adequate amount of different components of food required for the healthy functioning of our body is called a balanced diet.
A balanced diet chart containing components of food in adequate amountRead More...
• A disease is a state in which a function or a part of the body is no longer in a healthy condition.
• It is any condition that causes pain, infection, etc.
• Diseases are of two types:
Communicable Diseases:Read More...
SOME COMMON COMMUNICABLE DISEASES ARE
• Communicable diseases spread through air, water, food, and touch.
• The gap of time between the entry of germs into the body and appearance of symptoms is called incubation period.
SOME COMMON NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES