• Appearance is the most important factor in our daily life style.
• In current society a person’s appearance, dressing and clothing does matter a lot.
• Clothes are important in our life because they guard our body from weather conditions such as heat, cold, and rain.
• They also protect us from insect bites.
• In addition to that, they make us look good.
• There are different types of clothes like leather jacket, jute hat, silk sari, cotton dress, etc.
• The materials used in all these clothes are leather, jute, silk, and cotton, etc.
• In most cultures, clothing was introduced as a method of protecting their body towards extreme weather conditions like strong winds, intense heat, and cold.
• In particular, the weaves of clothes prevent the circulation of air around the skin and thus, avoid the exit of the air reheated by the skin, which makes people feel uncomfortable and cold.