• Everything that surrounds us forms our environment.
• The environment can be natural or man-made.
• The Earth has been around for 4.6 billion years.
• Over the years, human activities have made changes in the environment of the Earth.
• We have destroyed most of the Earth’s forest.
• Every day, 50 to 100 species of plants and animals become extinct as their habitat and human activities destroy them.
• Much of the destruction of the Earth, its plants and animals could be decreased if people all over the world would Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
• So, we need to protect the environment.Read More...
• The harmful change made in the environment due to human activities is called pollution.
• There are mainly four types of pollution.
• They are air pollution, water pollution, land pollution, and noise pollution.Read More...
TYPES OF POLLUTION
• Smoke produced from industries, factories, vehicles, burning of garbage, etc.
Other examples are: A cloud of smoke from the exhaust of a bus, car, or a scooter; smoke billowing from a factory chimney, speeding cars cause dust to rise from the roads.
• Natural phenomena such as the eruption of a volcano cause air pollution.
• Someone smoking a cigarette can also cause air pollution.
Disease Caused:Read More...