SOME INTERESTING FACTS
• Our brain keeps on growing until we are about 20 years old.
• Our brain has around 100 billion nerve cells.
• The left side of our brain is usually better at problem solving, maths and writing.
• The front of the human brain is larger than any other animal's, even the dinosaur's.
• The right side of the brain is creative and helps us to be good at art or music.
• The brain stores all sorts of things in the memory including facts and figures and all the smells, tastes and things we have seen, heard or touched.