• The body of a living organism is made of cells.
• A cell is considered as the basic unit of all organisms.
• Depending on the number of cells they consist, organisms can be unicellular or multicellular.
• Living things show structural organization, that is, the bodies of multicellular organisms have the following organization.
• There are different organ systems present in our body:
1. Respiratory system
2. Circulatory systemRead More...
MOVEMENT IN ANIMALS
• Without the ability to move, there would be no life on Earth.
• For living, animals have occupied almost all the places that are suitable for life by moving around. Like;
1. The underground soil
2. The surface of the groundRead More...
MOVEMENT IN COCKROACH
• The body of a cockroach is covered with a hard outer skeleton.
• Cockroaches have a pair of antennae that help them to smell things.
• They also have a pair of cerci that can detect the slightest of movements and warn them of any danger from behind.Read More...