(1) Find the missing number. 44 - 21 = ?
A. 22 B. 23 C. 24 D. 25
(2) How many more red balloons are there than the green balloons?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 3 D. 6
(3) Find the missing number. 37 - 12 = ?Read More...
(1) Find the missing number. 22 + 16 =?
A. 38 B. 28 C. 18 D. 8
(2) How much will you have to pay to buy these two bats?
A. Rs.45 B. Rs.48 C. Rs.49 D. Rs.51
(3) Find the missing number. 16 +? = 46Read More...
(1) There were eleven players on a field. Three more players joined the game.
How many players are there on the field now?
A. Twelve B. Thirteen C. Fifteen D. Fourteen
(2) Rita drove 46 km in two days. She drove 24 km on first day. How many km did she drive on second day?
A. 20 km B. 32 km C. 24 km D. 22 km
(3) Hitesh spent six hours traveling from Bombay to Vadodara and nine hours traveling from Vadodara to Ahmedabad. How much time did he spend traveling?Read More...