Homophones, Homonyms & Confusing Words Worksheet-4
Choose the homonyms that matches the following definitions:
2. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
A. Tier B. Tear C. Tire D. Tyre
2. To place oneself at rest in a flat, horizontal surface;
A. Lye B. Lot C. Low D. Lie
2. A howl of a dog.
3. A body of water partially enclosed by land.
A. Bay B. By C. Buy D. Bye
2. Tend to or result in.
3. An actor who plays a principal role.
A. Lead B. Leed C. Lid D. Lent
2. The tough outer covering of the woody stems and roots of trees, shrubs, and other woody plants.
A. Barn B. Broke C. Break D. Bark
2. Opposite of right.
A. Left B. Let C. Loft D. Leave
2. Ends of Earth's axis.
3. Fishing rod.
A. Pool B. Pile C. Pole D. Poll
2. A traveling show, having sideshows and rides and games.
3. Free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice.
A. Fare B. Fair C. Fear D. Fore
3. To give birth to.
4. Carnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
A. Beer B. Bear C. Bare D. Bore
2. To bend or curve downward.
A. Boo B. Bew C. Bow D. Brew
(1)-B; (2)-D; (3)-A; (4)-A; (5)-D; (6)-A; (7)-C; (8)-B; (9)-B; (10)-C