Least Common Multiples Workbook
All the composite numbers can be broken into their factors which are prime.
Methods of finding factors of a number
1. Prime factorisation method or Branching method :
2. Division method of prime factorisation :
1. The smallest prime number is :
2. How many prime nos are there from 1 to 100 ?
3. Which is the smallest composite number ?
4. Give an example of even prime number.
5. How many even prime numbers are there?
6. How many one digit prime numbers are there ?
7. What is the addition of first four prime numbers ?
8. Which is the smallest two digit composite number ?
9. Which is the smallest two digit prime number ?
10. Which is the biggest two digit prime number ?
11. Write 5 examples of coprime numbers.
12. Write 5 examples of twin prime numbers.
13. Write all the prime numbers between :
a. 14 and 35
b. 80 and 100
c. 51 and 72
d. 40 and 55
14. Write all the composite number between :
a. 20 and 45
b. 65 and 83
c. 85 and 100
d. 47 and 64Read More...