"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live"
• Health is the general condition of the mind, body, and spirit.
• Healthy body is usually defined as the body which is free from illness, injury, or pain.
• This means that both the mind and the body must be completely fit for a person to be considered healthy.
• There are some factors essential for maintaining a healthy body.
• Like: eating proper food in right quantity at right time, taking appropriate rest, maintaining hygiene, doing physical and mental exercise, etc.
• Maintaining good eating habits is essential for a healthy mind and body.
• It is the science that deals with preservation and promotion of health of both individual and community.
• It is actually defined as ‘cleanliness’.
• Adequate rest is not only necessary for our body but it is important for a healthy brain too.
• We feel tired when our body does not have enough time to rest.
• Exercise can be of any form.
• Like: playing sports, dancing, skipping, climbing stairs, jumping, walking, etc.
• Exercise helps to build a strong body and a healthy mind.
• The position of our body when we sit, stand, or walk is called posture.
• The posture which produces least strain on our back while doing work is called good posture.