• It is possible to prevent many diseases through vaccination.
• Most vaccines are given to children when they are very young.
• Some major research in vaccination is focusing on the development of vaccinations for diseases including HIV and malaria.
• Vaccination is the use of special substances called vaccines to prevent specific diseases.
• Hygiene may be defined as the conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases.
• It is a specific set of practice associated with the preservation of health.
• Some regular hygienic practices are considered as good habits.
• So, maintaining good habits create a good hygiene.
• Good hygiene helps in preventing diseases.
There are some steps which should be followed for maintaining hygienic conditions of our body.
• We should bath daily.Read More...